A warm welcome awaits when you visit “Linnhe” – our luxury, self-catering holiday park in Fort William, which offers top quality holiday accommodation overlooking the wild and dramatic scenery of Loch Eil and the mountains beyond. Choose from an Alpine chalet, a caravan holiday home, a touring pitch or a camping pitch, for a fabulous holiday in Scotland. Only 5 miles from Fort William, the Outdoor Capital of the UK, and in the centre of the West Highlands, we are easily found on The Road to the Isles (A830). Flowering trees and shrubs support a huge variety of wildlife in this idyllic setting of peace and relaxation. Linnhe has every facility you might need for your self catering holiday in the Highlands of Scotland. Our lochside holiday park is maintained to 4 stars and has won numerous awards.
Self Catering Accommodation
Linnhe offers a wonderful selection of accommodation including luxury 3 or 4 star chalets and lodges or a variety of holiday caravan options.
Camping and Touring Pitches
Where better to spend part of your touring or camping holiday in the Scottish Highlands? Only a moments stroll from the loch side with free fishing just yards from your pitch. Linnhe is set amongst beautiful gardens and is ideally located for touring the highlands or just relaxing.
• Terraced gardens make Linnhe feel peaceful and secluded at any time of year
• Our little shop is open from the end of May so you can get supplies on the park or just an icecream for the kids
• We don’t have a bar but our shop is licensed so you can get a bottle of red to go with your romantic meal or a beer to wet the whistle when you’re fishing
• Ideal for kids with acres of gardens to explore safely
• 2 playparks and all the fun of the shoreline and wildlife watching too
• Fort William is only 5 miles away
• Plenty of activities and sightseeing without travelling far
• Buses every half hour or so during the day from the village or you could get the train from Corpach
Sorry, there are no features listed for Linnhe Lochside Holidays